Your Success is Our Success
|Kenrico has been developing medical products for more than 25 years and seeks partners who are passionate about owning their own Kenrico distributorship to continue expansion and provide the best and safest Kenrico products to
their clients, in years to come. We're dedicated to the success of our partners and are focused on providing world-class support and service based on respect and trust.
Kenrico offers partners:
- Single, multi-unit and co-branding opportunities
Co-branding through extensive product development and clinical studies.
- An opportunity to be part of a world-famous brand through patent, trademark or brand name licensing
Join a ready brand through brand name licensing or build your extensive brand through licensing of Kenrico patents and trademarks.
- Access to highly knowledgeable and passionate medical support team
Regular Q&A consultations, access to confidential medical documents and market performance analysis by experienced Medical Doctors.
The following countries are under exclusive agreements and are available for sub-distributorship via partners only:
The following regions currently have partners:
- Australia, Austria, Germany, Jordan, Russia
A process requiring much consideration and review begins once you complete the International Request for Consideration and the Credit Card Authorization Form below:
- Asia and Oceania - Japan, Philippines
- Africa - South Africa
- Central and South America - Brazil, Mexico
- Europe - Bulgaria, Greece, Lithuania, Netherlands, Slovakia, United Kingdom
- Middle East - Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
- North America - USA (some states have been reserved and are not available), Canada
International Request for Consideration (PDF)
Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF) *
* The application fee of 80,000 (eighty thousands) Japanese Yen is a one-time fee for credit checking. The 80,000 Japanese Yen will be applied, in the full amount, as credit towards your initial order. In the event that the application is rejected,
the application fee is not refundable.
The initial order (first order) for new non-exclusive distributor ranges between 1 million to 3 million Japanese Yen depending on the products. The requirements are higher for exclusive distributor with protected territory, up to 20 times
the initial order..
The completed application can be emailed to Kenrico at email@example.com or fax to +81-547-47-3221. If you have sent us your application and have any questions related to distributorship with Kenrico, you
can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +81-547-47-3220.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS FROM ANY COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL THAT HAS NOT SENT US THEIR COMPLETED APPLICATION.